Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Puzzling Cubes: free puzzle game app for iphone ipad

Puzzling Cubes is a series of 72 sokoban type puzzles by Gordon Roberts.

Slide the columns around so that certain square will be covered. When that happens, a corresponding column will shrink, allowing your man to travel over that square.

Some wheels must be rolled - until they hit an object.  The wheels can only go in 1 direction.

Some columns must be pushed off the playing surface.

There are holes that must be filled - either with columns or with wheels.

Right now, I have solved 52 of the 72 levels. I like this set of puzzles.

Side note: on December 31, I will publish the list of Best Puzzle Apps of 2013. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I've passed all the levels of this awesome puzzle game. I hope there will be new levels soon. Thank you, developer.

    ReplyDelete