Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dodging The Crazy Balls: free game app for iphone, ipad

About 10 years ago I remember playing a game just like Dodging The Crazy Balls. You clicked on the red square and tried to dodge the moving blue squares.

Today's game comes from Robby Cohen.  It's better for a number of reasons:
1. You can select the speed of the moving objects.
2. If you stay alive long enough, and if you can move your man to a certain target, then your man will shrink for a few seconds.  It can also pick up an invincibility shield.
3. The color scheme is more interesting.
4. When the game starts, the initial movement of the discs is randomized and cannot be predicted.

Here're the drawbacks:
When I played this game on a regular computer with a mouse - all was clear. When I play this on the ipad, my wrist blocks the screen a tad.

On the Fast Mode, my high score is 79,999. I'm not sure what this means. Does it really mean that I stayed alive for almost 80 seconds? I'm guessing it was only half - 40 seconds.

This game is hard to put down!

Nice job Robby!

No comments:

Post a Comment