Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Super Bubble Crush: free point scoring puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

Super Bubble Crush comes from Tom Chen and Yuanyuan Dong. They contacted me about 2 months ago, and I'm just now getting around to it. The immense pile of new puzzle app games is overwhelming!

Super Bubble Crush is a point scoring puzzle app similar to Bee Cells, a game I spent many hours on - to much frustration.

The object is to score points by lining up 5 or more balls in a vertical, horizontal or diagonal line.   You are allowed to move 1 ball at a time. After that, 3 new random balls appear.  Each ball is worth 10 points. There doesn't seem to be a Leaderboard for this game.

My first game: 1440 points.  2nd game: 3310 points. This game could be addictive. Give it a shot and tell me what you think.       


1 comment: