Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Go to Gold 2 - Chinese Puzzle: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
Loyal Blog Follower David Cole recently alerted me to this gem: Go to Gold 2 - Chinese Puzzle.


iPhone Screenshot 3


Earlier this year I played the previous game Go to Gold and positively loved it. In this game, the first 18 levels or so are free. After that it costs money - I forgot how much I paid.  But it's worth it.  These puzzles are so well crafted.  I've done probably several thousand sokoban puzzles over the years.  These are simply fantastic. At the moment I've done about 59of the 72 puzzles.


What's new: One type of block can only get pushed either vertically or horizontally, not in both directions.


Timur Nigmetzianov is the author and he's hit a home run.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/go-to-gold-2-chinese-puzzle/id1000170341?mt=8


Other Sokoban Games:
Go to Gold - superb
Pepe Porcupine
Sokoban Cargo
Push Box Sokoban
Push Around
Boxed In - loved this.
Pengu Push
BoxWorld - awesome. I still remember struggling through levels 26 and 35 for days.
Fireman Arcade
Paper & Light
Square Push Square
Jewel Keeper - the only puzzle app that needlessly inserted a beautiful woman.
Professor Max
Puzzling Cubes
DJ Mole
Sokoban Evolution

1 comment:

  1. It's a beauty! I have been a fan of the first one for a while, and coincidentally started playing it again about two weeks ago. As soon as I read the review I downloaded this new one too... Highly recommended! Lovely hand-crafted puzzles. I am something of a sokoban nerd, but these are in a class of their own... Thanks for the tip! :-)

    ReplyDelete