Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2016

Slide Tetromino By ECO Pawel Jarosz


iPhone Screenshot 2          iPhone Screenshot 4
Slide Tetromino is to move the key (trapped in ice) next to the burning flame.


There are 100 levels. I solved the first 10 pretty quickly, then jumped to the last 10. I found those just as easy. 


This is a good game for novice puzzlers.  The graphics are nice.
What's lacking is a 'moves counter' for purists who want to do each level using the minimum number of moves


Related: I regularly check 'Apps Gone Free'. They had this game listed as being free about a week ago,, but now it's not. If you find a good puzzle that's temporarily free, send me note or leave a comment & I'll spread the word.


https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slide-tetromino-premium/id978983113?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment