Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2017

-Pila- by Chris Foreman

iPhone Screenshot 1
-Pila- comes from Chris Foreman.  It's a mobile maze puzzle app with some interesting features.
iPhone Screenshot 2
At no point does the game offer a tutorial or hints or even a simple explanation of the different tools to manipulate. Perfectly fine. Though I would like to know how many levels there are.
iPhone Screenshot 3
I like the sci-fi grpahics.  The puzzles themselves start off pretty simply. The curves - some of them rotate.  The most interesting component is the use of bumpers.
iPhone Screenshot 5
-Pila- is the actual name of the game.  There's another called Pila, which is totally different.

I'm around level 35.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pila/id1193454912?mt=8
https://pilaapp.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one... I mean, I _really_ like this one... As Tom says, starts off very simple (made me think of Hook for a while), but rapidly becomes quite its own game. Personally, I really like the fact that there are no instructions... Means every time a new factor comes up you have to realise what it is. Good stuff! Highly recommended from my side... :-)

    ReplyDelete